Please read and understand the following before registering for a class
1. Class fees must be paid in full at the time of registration to reserve your spot. Space is reserved on first-come first-serve basis.
2. Supply lists will be given at the time of registration. Most classes also have sample quilts displayed in the shop.
3. Class fees are for instruction only and do not include materials for class, unless otherwise stated.
4. Students are required to bring; 1) a sewing machine in good working order, 2) machine accessories, & 3) basic sewing supplies to each class (unless otherwise stated). You should be familiar with the operation of your machine before class, please bring your manual if in doubt.
5. We are more than happy to help you in your selection of class materials, but please do so prior to class.
6. Some classes require a small amount of homework prior to the class. Please arrive prepared so that you can start on the fun part right away!
7. Class will start on time, so please arrive at least 10 minutes early and be set up and ready to go.
8. If you bring your cell phone to class please be considerate of others and put it on vibrate/silent prior to class. Please refrain from wearing perfumes, as some people have allergic reactions to scents. Also, if you bring a drink, please use a container with a lid.
1. Most classes have a minimum enrollment of 4 students unless otherwise noted. If the class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will be notified & all course fees will be returned in full (your choice of a refund or store credit).
2. If you can't attend a course, please cancel at least one week in advance. A store credit will be issued ONLY if you cancel at least seven (7) days before the course. Cancellations within a week of the course will NOT receive a store credit, though you may send a friend in your place.
Working Sewing Machine